• Societal Narcissism is a phenomenon that has developed over time because of our society created what about me materialistic world.
    Text book Narcissism is when a person has developed a [personality disorder] created at a young age when a child feels no one is taking care or them or giving them basic human needs.
    Societal Narcissism is created by an lack of self-esteem, lack of confidence and a missing sense of ones self. This personality is developed because of the materialistic, self centeredness, selfish world that we live in. People today are trying to find happiness through purchasing of material goods, body alterations, keeping busy, drinking, drugs and anything outside of themselves. A What about me or a Look at me personality disorder has been created within our society because our focus on happiness has been misdirected. These personalities continually try to fill there life with [busyness] so they dont have to look at themselves to figure out who they really are. This personality disorder creates a lonely, sad, [hollow existence] that leads people to a very empty sad [materialist] life.

Societal narcissism meaning & definition 1 of Societal narcissism.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Societal narcissism around the world.