• to move the pedals (= parts you operate with your feet) backwards on a bicycle:

Backpedaling meaning & definition 1 of Backpedaling.

• to change an opinion that you had expressed before, or do something different from what you had said you would do:

Backpedaling meaning & definition 2 of Backpedaling.

• [Backpedaling] is used when one is [proven wrong] in an arguement and dont want to get their [ass whooped]!

Jessica: Why are you spreading rumors about me?

Janice: Im not spreading rumors about you!
    Jessica: I seen it on your Facebook!
    Janice: Thats all a misunderstanding....
    Jessica: Dont start [backpedaling] now that youve been caught!

Backpedaling meaning & definition 3 of Backpedaling.

• An easy way to [determine] if your a [shitter] [in WoW].

Backpedaling meaning & definition 4 of Backpedaling.

• To reverse to an earlier part of an argument and [alter] and reuse it later on in the argument. Kind of like how literally [backpedaling] on a bike makes it reverse, so you can change directions after [going the wrong way].

Backpedaling meaning & definition 5 of Backpedaling.

• Its what happens when you go in [thunderdome] and [talk shit] to everyone who claims to be a [internet badass]..

Backpedaling meaning & definition 6 of Backpedaling.

• i tried doin [that shit on] [my bike] [when i was a kid] and i fell and broke my fuckin hand. so i punched my bike and broke my other hand! couldnt play cod for weeks!

Backpedaling meaning & definition 7 of Backpedaling.

1. Jen [Psakis] favorite activity in [the Biden Administration]
    2. what you arent supposed to do in an intellectual argument after being [proven wrong]

Backpedaling meaning & definition 8 of Backpedaling.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Backpedaling around the world.