• Dropped; prostrate; degraded; ruined; decreased; dead.Some ruined temple or fallen monument. Rogers.

Fallen meaning & definition 1 of Fallen.

• prolly the most underground skate shoe company. Their skaters include Jamie Thomas and Josh Harmony. There best shoe is prolly the rival cuz i skate it. 😉

Fallen meaning & definition 2 of Fallen.

• When someone is or has fallen for someone. as in [love] or [in lust].
    someone who is in [love] or in [lust] with someone.
    the act of being in [love] or [lust] with

Fallen meaning & definition 3 of Fallen.

• a shoe company that designs jeans, hats, belt buckles, shirts, long sleeved shirts, hoodies, and most of all shoes. They have a skate team consisting of chris cole jamie thomas(as one of the creators of fallen) and more. They have really goos skate shoes too!

Fallen meaning & definition 4 of Fallen.

• A person who has lost faith, hope, and god.; A person who gives up on everyone or everything. And always in despair. And depressed. A stereotype of a person has loss of hope. Not emo

Fallen meaning & definition 5 of Fallen.

• a skateboarding shoe company that makes other shit like t-shirts and hoodies too. they're a pretty sick company, their shoes are good, and their clothes look cool. some skaters on fallen footwear include chris cole, jamie thomas, and josh harmony.

Fallen meaning & definition 6 of Fallen.

• The Fallen, or Eliksni in their native language, are a nomadic [race] of four-armed [bipedal] [humanoids]. They are a species of pirates and mercenaries located on [Earth], the [Moon], [Venus], and The [Reef] (later on Mars), and are one of the [primary] [antagonist] [races] in the Destiny series

Fallen meaning & definition 7 of Fallen.

• A book by Lauren Kate. It's very complex and leaves even the smartest of people like me in the dust. It's strange twists and turns and unaccpected sentences surprise and this book captures the attention of the reader. I'm having a hard time not reading the book as I'm typing this.

Fallen meaning & definition 8 of Fallen.

• Slang - sort for Fallen

Fallen meaning & definition 9 of Fallen.

• the hottest thing to ever walk on two legs; needs to be with a hot person like herself!

Fallen meaning & definition 10 of Fallen.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Fallen around the world.