• The most elevated part of a bivalve shell, or the part in whichthe hinge is situated. Summit level, the highest level of a canal, arailroad, or the like, in surmounting an ascent.

Summit meaning & definition 1 of Summit.

• the home of magic fountain.

Summit meaning & definition 2 of Summit.

• I am from Summit. I know the

Summit meaning & definition 3 of Summit.

• the epitome of the 70's, sex, drugs and rock and roll. This town breeds athletes and weed. The money that passes through this town is more than some chatham kid is worth. This town is definetly the at the top, hence the name.

Summit meaning & definition 4 of Summit.

• Summit- A slang for something, actually, its a native slang for something, comming all the way from Thompson Manitoba

Summit meaning & definition 5 of Summit.

• Summit in a small town located in New Jersey. Most people think of it as snobby and stuck up, as a resident of Summit I can see why. I attend Summit High School and we get everything we want. If we want some money we just ask our parents are they will just hand it over to us. We study hard during the week but on the weekends we don't remember what happens. Every weekend there are at least 5 parties going on. Everyone sleeps with everyone. The guys are all assholes and the girls are all skanks. Most of the kids at my school spend money on alcohol and drugs. Most of our parents know what we do and they don't really care as long as we don't embarrass our families then everything is okay. Don't get me wrong we aren't burn outs. We all get into very good colleges and our sport teams are amazing. This year in 2009 we won state championships for Lacrosse against Delbarton. Our football team is also doing very well. Most of us that matter in this town are very wealthy. Our dads are Partners at many large banks on wallstreet. To say your house value is less than .5 million is a little embarrassing. For our 17th birthdays most of us get new cars..they range from Jeeps to BMW's. A lot of other towns hate us and we know it and we all accept it. We know they are all just jealous that they can't live in a town like Summit....that basically sums up the town of Summit New Jersey

Summit meaning & definition 6 of Summit.

• tiny little city in New Jersey that is the ultimate epitome of coolness. An affluent white suburb of New York that specializes in snobbery, country clubbing, and discrimination. Also in close proxmity to Short Hills (location of one of the most prestigious malls on the planet.)

Random person: I'm from Summit

Other random person: OMG!!! I MUST WORSHIP YOU!!!!

Summit meaning & definition 7 of Summit.

• affluent community in northern/central nj...a small portion of it is sort of ghetto but for the most part it's super wealthy. its direct train service to the city, upscale downtown, and sprawling mansions bring summit all the way to the top, which is conveniently implied by its name. the location is prime...about 5 minutes to the short hills mall, 30 minutes to nyc, and an hour to the shore. and by the way, if you drive a mercedes or a bmw don't expect to feel too special in summit. in fact, don't feel special in any sense unless you're lucky enough to be a resident of summit, new jersey.

Summit meaning & definition 8 of Summit.

• DataPath Summit is a cloud-based solution for employer-sponsored benefit account (FSA, HRA, HSA, Transit) and COBRA administration. A software product by DataPath

Summit meaning & definition 9 of Summit.

• The highest point of a hill or mountain.

Summit meaning & definition 10 of Summit.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Summit around the world.