• Heath. [Scot.]Gorse and grass And heather, where his footsteps pass, The brighterseem. Longfellow.Heather bell (Bot.), one of the pretty subglobose flowers of twoEuropean kinds of heather (Erica Tetralix, and E. cinerea).

Heather meaning & definition 1 of Heather.

• Beatiful, creative,smart,spontanious, girl who would be a good catch to bring home to mother. Who is down right sublime.

Heather meaning & definition 2 of Heather.

• Fun, crazy, beautiful, witty, sarcastic, loving, kind, stupid funny, precious, good-catch, smart, kinda psychic, loves to be looney, loves chocolate way too much, eyes the color of the carribean, empathetic, a girl you can't live without, once you've met her...you can't get her out of your mind. Once you've kissed her, you're hooked. When she falls in love with someone, she falls hard and deep and will stay by you forever...unless you do some dumb shit. She loves to laugh, play, and have fun. You don't want to ever see or make her cry. True inner beauty, loves God, babies, and small animals. Hates spiders and roaches. Loves to cook and bake...a very good mother. Total package.

Heather meaning & definition 3 of Heather.

• usually blonde with big brown intense eyes. an amazing friend and very sympthatic. good listener and gives good advice. you can usually trust them with anything. very sweet girl who is faithful but not innocent. cares very much about the person they love but just doesn't know how to show it. Not a whore but somehow tends to be amazing in bed. really knows how to seduce a guy and turn them on. beautiful face, cute, fun, and bubbly personality with a banging body. knows how to have fun, and is a little bit of a trouble maker!

Heather meaning & definition 4 of Heather.

• a BEAUTIFUL girl with the most ADORABLE voice that would simply make your day. her CUTE laughter would just leave you with a feeling that you can't describe, like the look of a rose, the smell of the rain, or the feeling of forever.

Heather meaning & definition 5 of Heather.

• A sweet charming girl, who is very caring.
    An extermely good kisser.
    Pretty or cute.
    Fights for herself and people she cares about.
    Can be tomboyish.
    Shy.
    Musical

Heather meaning & definition 6 of Heather.

• A name only given to the best of the best. Heather is honest, [down to earth] and straight-up amazing. Often underestimated, she pushes to succeed. She may not always live up to your expectations but you learn to live with it. She's very underappreciated until you realize what she does for everyone. Everyone loves this girl except a select few who want to make everything bad for her. Once you're a good friend of Heather's, you'll never want to leave her side. But she'll never leave yours either. She has many boys wanting her but she's not the type to brag about it. Not a whore but definitely not innocent. Her private life is known only to her closest friends. Heather's are [beautiful], passionate, humorous, charismatic, lively girls with a contagious [smile] that will make your day. You don't want to lose her. To say she's [amazing] would be an understatement.

Heather meaning & definition 7 of Heather.

• A low-growing Eurasian shrub growing in dense masses and having small evergreen leaves and clusters of small, bell-shaped pinkish-purple flowers. (A grayish purple to purplish red)

Heather meaning & definition 8 of Heather.

• Heather is an amazing person that defines what a woman should be. She's caring, honest, strong, sweet, gorgeous, funny, talented, firm, witty, loaded with sex appeal! The Heather I've met had me captured within a week of knowing her! Her voice follows me everywhere I go, making me think of her over and over throughout my days! If you know a Heather or mine for that matter, you would feel special every time you are around her! I catch so many others being attracted to her, making me feel honored to have her as mine! Don't take Heather for granted because you loose her, and you loose alot! I cherish my Heather, and all that she makes me! What a AWESOME perfect person Heather is!

Heather meaning & definition 9 of Heather.

• A person that you have so many inside jokes with, it is hard to keep track of them. Very rad in every way! Loves to chill and listen to music; or go on random walks. Always a good talker.

Heather meaning & definition 10 of Heather.

• Another of a popular name in the U.S. such as ashley,Jessica or Amanda.
    Personality of a Heather:
    outgoing,happy,loud,fun,down to earth But: can be bitchy,rude,ignorant, and sometimes has the urge to please themselves with household items because they are sexually active.

Heather meaning & definition 11 of Heather.

• A purple-flowered Eurasian heath that grows abundantly on moorland and heathland. Many ornamental varieties have been developed.

Heather meaning & definition 12 of Heather.

• a low, spreading bush, usually with small pink, purple, or white flowers, that grows wild, especially on hills

Heather meaning & definition 13 of Heather.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Heather around the world.