• To lead away from purity or excellence; to corrupt in characteror principles; to mar; to vitiate; to pollute; to seduce; as, todebauch one's self by intemperance; to debauch a woman; to debauch anarmy.Learning not debauched by ambition. Burke.A man must have got his conscience thoroughly debauched and hardenedbefore he can arrive to the height of sin. South.Her pride debauched her judgment and her eyes. Cowley.

Debauch meaning & definition 1 of Debauch.

• To [pollute] or [ruin] somebody's [character] or [dignity]. Usually used to mean seducing somebody from their [virtue] and destroying their honor.

To [corrupt], [demoralize], [humiliate], [degrade], [contaminate], [bastardize], [demean], [prostitute], [deface], [shame], [befoul], [besmirch], [disgrace], or [defile].

Debauch meaning & definition 2 of Debauch.

• To 'debuach' is smimply to have an [orgy].

Debauch meaning & definition 3 of Debauch.

• Debauch is my word meaning fuck. I use it in school to so i dont get into trouble and not many people have ever heard of it. it is a synonym for screw/fuck.

Debauch meaning & definition 4 of Debauch.

• Destroy or debase the moral purity of; corrupt.

Debauch meaning & definition 5 of Debauch.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Debauch around the world.