• A particle; a minute part; a jot; an iota.It is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the lawto fail. Luke xvi. 17.Every tittle of this prophecy is most exactly verified. South.

Tittle meaning & definition 1 of Tittle.

• The dot above the letter i.

Tittle meaning & definition 2 of Tittle.

• a distinguishing mark
    the small dot above the english letter i
    the strings that are attached to the hoods of sweatshirts

Tittle meaning & definition 3 of Tittle.

• A small distinguishing mark on the letters i or j. It was originally a larger mark, first appearing in Latin manuscripts, but was shortened when Roman-style typefaces were introduced. It is thought to be derived from Iota, the smallest letter in the Greek alphabet, which was used as a diacritic below other vowels in ancient Greek texts; others say it is derived from yodh, the smallest letter in Hebrew and Aramic alphabets.

A very small part or quantity; a particle, jot, or whit.

Tittle meaning & definition 4 of Tittle.

• The art of sexually flicking a man or womans nipples or tits. Often followed by sexual intercourse.
    Created in a game of truth or dare at notorious University High School.

Tittle meaning & definition 5 of Tittle.

• A very small breast/[tit]. A contraction of [tit] and little. A little tit, if you will.

Tittle meaning & definition 6 of Tittle.

• the act of someone putting there finger in a womans cleavage.
    similar to the word [diddle], but with [tits]

Tittle meaning & definition 7 of Tittle.

• titty suckle

Tittle meaning & definition 8 of Tittle.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Tittle around the world.