• The act of limiting ones options to a single track, [irregardless] of other options; grabbed by the [proverbial] balls and [yanked] towards a single destination.

Railroaded meaning & definition 1 of Railroaded.

• When you start a conversation with someone and they talk non-stop, asking [questions] but talking over your answers. Eventually, you have to ask to stop them [repeatedly] to stop just to be able to [respond].

Railroaded meaning & definition 2 of Railroaded.

• Well Im going off my basic [context clues] here and I doubt that its about anal intercourse like the other idiot on here said about [railroaded]. But I think that it means that your [funneling] in as in theyre ignoring everything else and just sending them right there. Can be used by gamers or cops or who ever.
    Look down for some horrible examples.

Railroaded meaning & definition 3 of Railroaded.

• [Anal intercourse] of such [vehemence] that the reciever is [pushed] forward a significant distance.

Railroaded meaning & definition 4 of Railroaded.

• To be [harshly], intensely high off of marijuana and the like. Typically associated with [high grade] hash or kush, used in the sense that one has been hit so hard by the high that the effect is similar to a [freight train] slamming into them.

Railroaded meaning & definition 5 of Railroaded.

• past simple and past participle of railroad

Railroaded meaning & definition 6 of Railroaded.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Railroaded around the world.