• To be read in a [news readers] monotone
    (A very Generic definition.)
    A species of disheartened, sad-looking students who are going to appear for the [JEE] examination- an [elimination] process that aids in the shortlisting of students for engineering colleges in India.
    This species can be easily identified by having a look at their eyes, faces and bodies which appear dead, dull and anything but graceful respectively.
    They can be found behind stacks of Books or at hellish places called coachings for JEE.
    Places where the probability of finding them- staying true to the JEE Aspirant spirit, Id say [psy]^2- is relatively low include schools, and just any geographical location which makes them happy.
    These sad creatures have been to hell while preparing for this elimination process which has contributed immensely to their deranged appearances. They spend more than 8 hours studying on an average which I should appreciate but I dont because, they end up losing their love for learning before the actual learning even begins.
    Even so, their determination is [commendable]. They one [ultimate goal] in life; to get into an [IIT]. This goal sometimes causes happiness when achieved and other times i.e. most times causes dangerous impacts in their young minds- suicidal thoughts to begin with.
    Basically, these kids are messed up. Messed up by an exam- an exam that simply seeks out to eliminate 99.3% of applicants.
    I feel sorry for them.
    I feel sorry for myself.

Iitjee aspirant meaning & definition 1 of Iitjee aspirant.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Iitjee aspirant around the world.