• On the day after the present day; on the next day; on themorrow.Summon him to-morrow to the Tower. Shak.

Tomorrow meaning & definition 1 of Tomorrow.

• One of the greatest labor saving devices of today.

Tomorrow meaning & definition 2 of Tomorrow.

• an undetermined time period spanning from never to eternity, often used when talking to a girl

Tomorrow meaning & definition 3 of Tomorrow.

• A mythical period in time which everyone knows about but has no memory of.
    A lot of people say that it is the day after today and that tomorrow will be here at midnight, but if you actually wait until midnight it is today again.
    Often used by people to put off work as the new required deadline will never arrive.

Tomorrow meaning & definition 4 of Tomorrow.

• (noun) The day when all essays currently being written are due.

Tomorrow meaning & definition 5 of Tomorrow.

• A mystical land in which 99% of human productivity, motivation, and achievement is stored.

Tomorrow meaning & definition 6 of Tomorrow.

• The best time to do anything you had planned for today.

Tomorrow meaning & definition 7 of Tomorrow.

• When i plan on doing my homework, cleaning my room, doing laundry, emptying the trashcans, walking the dog, vacuuming, doing yard work, taking down the x-mas lights and finding a job.

Tomorrow meaning & definition 8 of Tomorrow.

• When the sun will come up. And you can bet your bottom dollar. Plus, its only a day away.

Tomorrow meaning & definition 9 of Tomorrow.

• (University setting) the lnext time a class will meet, whether or not that is the day following today.

Tomorrow meaning & definition 10 of Tomorrow.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Tomorrow around the world.