• The act of reaching underneath anothers armpits and [interlocking] ones hands behind the victims head...it is said that the name was given because [Nelson Mandela] himself gave many young juvenile delinquints Full Nelsons during his [Boot Camp].

Full nelson meaning & definition 1 of Full nelson.

• Full nelson in Wrestling. A ground hold used from a position behind the opponent by putting both arms under their armpits and fastening the hands or wrists on the back of his neck. This move can be performed only from the side and without any use of the legs. This is also known as a double nelson.

Full nelson meaning & definition 2 of Full nelson.

• He put me in a full Nelson. Went into shock, went to the ER. The surgeon wants to put 2 one inch planks in my back. I’m 62, 25% chance of death, paralyzed, stroke or heart attack

Full nelson meaning & definition 3 of Full nelson.

• a way of holding someones arm from behind with both of your arms and holding their neck with your hands, so that it is difficult for them to move, used in wrestling (= a sport in which two people fight and try to throw each other to the ground) :

Full nelson meaning & definition 4 of Full nelson.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Full nelson around the world.