• A [Caribbean] island of sun, sand and fun. It is home to some of the greatest cricket players in the history of the game. Barbados, with its long historical ties to Great [Britian] is affectionately referred to as Little England. It is also the birthplace of rum-- and still delivers award-winning [rums] to to this day.

Barbados meaning & definition 1 of Barbados.

• An island country in the Caribbean, the most easterly of the Caribbean islands; population 284,000 (estimated 2015); capital, Bridgetown; official language, English. Barbados was a British colony until it gained independence within the Commonwealth of Nations in 1966.

Barbados meaning & definition 2 of Barbados.

• the person that wrote definition five is a complete jackass who knows absolutely nothing about my country....((a true [bajan] say so...) I have nothing aginst americans and his/her so-called figuers are dead wrong i just wanted to clarify that....anyway:
    [barbados] aka bim, babaydus, los barbados etc. is the best place in the world to live
    people in barbados also have a very unique way of speaking known as [Bajan] dialect...

Barbados meaning & definition 3 of Barbados.

• [Barbados] is [paradise]... With [very nice] people

Barbados meaning & definition 4 of Barbados.

• [very nice] people, a [Trini] [say] so.

Barbados meaning & definition 5 of Barbados.

• a little [slice] of [paradise] sitting in the warm [caribbean] sea.

Barbados meaning & definition 6 of Barbados.

• a country that is an island in the Caribbean

Barbados meaning & definition 7 of Barbados.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Barbados around the world.