• A word of doubtful meaning, occuring frequently in the Psalms;by some, supposed to signify silence or a pause in the musicalperformance of the song.Beyond the fact that Selach is a musical term, we know absolutelynothing about it. Dr. W. Smith (Bib. Dict.)

Selah meaning & definition 1 of Selah.

• brightens up a room with her smile

all eyes are on her when she walks in a room
    amazing
    perfect
    you could look at her eyes forever and fall more in love with them and her every second

you're lucky to be friends with her
    you're lucky to be with her
    the way she says i love you could make your heart skip a beat
    and I know that girl is the person i want to be with for the rest of my life

Selah meaning & definition 2 of Selah.

• Caribbean equivalent of [word

Selah meaning & definition 3 of Selah.

• A small town in Central Washington where nothing good happens. In fact, nothing happens.

Selah meaning & definition 4 of Selah.

• the best pgn formal date ever

Selah meaning & definition 5 of Selah.

• Selah.
    Selah is a beautiful unique girl with beautiful lips and eye’s. Everyone is jealous of her, she has many friends and is usually the popular one without even [knowing]! She is very loyal, can [sing] beautifully and has a [versatile] personality.
    Almost everyone wants to be her friend or boyfriend

Selah meaning & definition 6 of Selah.

• the most amazing [brown girl] you will ever come across. Her name is not pronounced sa-lah but cee-lah. Get it right. She is thoughtful, caring and intelligent. Cherish her. If youre an asshole, shell become a [heartbreaker]. You cant break up with her. Shell break up with you. Also has no feelings towards [stupid boys], whatsoever.

Selah meaning & definition 7 of Selah.

• (in the Bible) occurring frequently at the end of a verse in Psalms and Habakkuk, probably as a musical direction.

Selah meaning & definition 8 of Selah.

• NO

Selah meaning & definition 9 of Selah.

• Selah is a girl who makes you think she’s [inlove] and [treats] you amazing at first but then ends up breaking your heart and being a [treesh]

Selah meaning & definition 10 of Selah.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Selah around the world.