• The transfer of possession of personal property from a debtorto a creditor as security for a debt or engagement; also, thecontract created between the debtor and creditor by a thing being sodelivered or deposited, forming a species of bailment; also, thatwhich is so delivered or deposited; something put in pawn.

Pledge meaning & definition 1 of Pledge.

• the initiation process when one joins a frat or sorority. Sometimes it involves [hazing].

Pledge meaning & definition 2 of Pledge.

• I am a pledge. I want to be popular and somebody on campus. I want to meet girls in sororities. i'm so young and immature. I had a blast at rush and wasn't sure what i was really getting myself into. I dance at mixers and try to hook up with as many girls as i can. I clean for hours a week so that my [frat] doesn't [haze] me as bad. I work the bar at parties. i get my PM beers. I skip my early classes because i get no sleep and i'm always hung over. I go on [facebook] during study hours. i can sit in a refugee position for hours. i will do push ups and wall sits until i go limp. I throw awesome pledge parties that everyone pays for. the people at my parties only get about 4 beers because my frat brothers get first priority. i eat really disgusting things. i drink until i puke. i then drink more. i will play you in pong until i get lucky and win or pass out from losing. my frat shaves my eye brows. my frat wants me to be immune to alcoholism. i have no money. i carry a bag with me everywhere. i am a walking convenient store. i don't know the greek alphabet. i sleep at my sweethearts house. i get no respect. i am loud outside of my frat house. i always have a story. my high school friends will not recognize me during breaks because of how much i've changed. i am having the most fun ill never want to have again. i can't wait for hell week so i can finally be a brother. i am nothing. i am a turd. i am a frat pledge.

Pledge meaning & definition 3 of Pledge.

• A person you send to get you more beer when you run out.

Pledge meaning & definition 4 of Pledge.

• a ridiculously lazy shit who literally spends his working day doing nothing and then gets promoted for no explainable reason. Likes to have fun and verbally abuse people for shits and giggles. Has a receding hairline that seems to make him look like a young Peter Sutcliffe

Pledge meaning & definition 5 of Pledge.

• 1)the process of being a complete and utter bitch and receiver of countless anal rapings.

2)a cocksucker

Pledge meaning & definition 6 of Pledge.

• A solemn promise or undertaking.

Pledge meaning & definition 7 of Pledge.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Pledge around the world.