• Latin, I make dolls
    or alternatively, I do little girls
    Originating in a Latin Bowl type event now infamous in Latin clubs purportedly across the nation, the scene begins in a [quiet room], wherein a panel of judges, and three team, one [from Nebraska], one from Missouri i think, and one from Virginia.
    Judges ask a question that has now been lost to time.
    All three teams stare a each other, none knowing a definate answer.
    One student from the [Nebraskan] team buzzes in, and everyone stares at him, mostly because he was chosen for his ability to occupy a chair, not to answer questions.
    Student: [Facio pupas]? intended to mean I make dolls, which was wrong anyway.
    Everyone, including the judges, burst into laughter, all except the stick-up-their-bum Virginians, who are all [indignant] at the thought of humor in a classroom setting.
    Everyone immediately heard the students answer as the more common translations I do little girls.
    Now, in any Latin-related setting, answering a question with Facio pupas? is the quivelent of I dont know.

Facio pupas meaning & definition 1 of Facio pupas.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Facio pupas around the world.