1. To disappear or vanish into a mist.
    2. [00s] rock band from Little Rock, America. Songs include Bring Me To Life and Everbodys Fool. Sometimes called [Christian Rock] because they are Christians; only one song on Fallen, [Torniquet], mentions God or Christ.

Evanescence meaning & definition 1 of Evanescence.

• in actuallity it means: to [dissipate] or [disappear] like [vapor]

Evanescence meaning & definition 2 of Evanescence.

• An amazing and amazingly underrated band. Sure, you probably know Bring Me to Life and [My Immortal] because of memes. [But seriously], they have way better songs than that. If you already liked those two songs, you will love the rest of their music. Really, you wont regret it. At least check them out. Expand your [music taste].

Evanescence meaning & definition 3 of Evanescence.

• Apart from the proper dictionary definition, [Evanescence] is a rock band with great lyrics. You dont have to be a depressed or be into rock to appreciate their music. Even if youre a content and happy person, you can to some extent [relate] to their songs. If they werent any good, they wouldnt have so much publicity, [think about it], how many other bands in the same genre have succeeded like them.

Evanescence meaning & definition 4 of Evanescence.

• Probably the best band to ever come into existence. [Amy Lees] voice is perfect; the [contradiction] between the music and her singing sounds wonderful. Typically called [goth rock], the band doesnt really fit under that definition.

Evanescence meaning & definition 5 of Evanescence.

• A tragically underestimated rock band hailing from Little Rock, Arkansas, U.S. Often known by idiots for calling themselves gothic, ripping off [Lacuna Coil], and other overconformed demi-insults. Most known for the songs [My Immortal] and Bring Me to Life. People generally forget that Evanescence has a large collection of songs pre-Fallen.
    Ev have covered many songs, most notably [Tourniquet] (My Tourniquet) by Soul Asylum and Thoughtless by Korn.

Evanescence meaning & definition 6 of Evanescence.

• Evanescence- A wonderful band from Arkansas.That plays the most beautiful music out there. They are the most perfect example of a role model. And none of there songs ever [let me down]. They all rock. So if you think that they suck, shut up! And go listen to your crappy music! And you an [evvy] [fan out] there. You rock! Go Evanescence!

Evanescence meaning & definition 7 of Evanescence.

• the condition of lasting for only a short time, then disappearing quickly and being forgotten:

Evanescence meaning & definition 8 of Evanescence.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Evanescence around the world.