• The unit of electric induction; the induction in a circuit whenthe electro-motive force induced in this circuit is one volt, whilethe inducing current varies at the rate of one ampère a second.

Henry meaning & definition 1 of Henry.

• The word Henry, is a word that can used to describe somebody who is incredibly attractive and good looking and with an amazing body and hair.

Henry meaning & definition 2 of Henry.

• an 8th of marijuana

Henry meaning & definition 3 of Henry.

• A good friend, family memeber, and boyfriend.
    Knows how to treat a girl. Very sweet person. But can be shy, at times. Has a smile that can make any girl fall in love with him. His smile makes anyones day. Just seeing his face makes me feel like the luckiest woman in the whole entire world. Having his arms around me makes me feel loved. Hearing his voice is the best sound you can ever hear. Meeting him is the best thing that can ever happen to you.

Henry meaning & definition 4 of Henry.

• A male who is a bright person by others,
    but at the same time is considered to be mega sexy and hot. Often nicknamed the

Henry meaning & definition 5 of Henry.

• 3.5 grams on the drug scale, eight of an ounce, derives from henry the eigth a king of England.

Henry meaning & definition 6 of Henry.

• H.E.N.R.Y horny, entertaining, naughty, rough in bed, and YOU wish u had him in bed.

very sexy and is a total pimp.

Henry meaning & definition 7 of Henry.

• the most gorgeous, amazing, damn right perfect person to touch this planet.
    he's the best boyfriend anyone could ever have and he is all mine mine mine.

he pokes his tounge out when he's concentrating and breathes really loudly when he sleeps.
    he gets food all over his face, and likes big sandwhiches.
    he tickles me and watches me squirm.

i love him 🙂

Henry meaning & definition 8 of Henry.

• n.] Slang. One eighth ounce of weed. Derived from Henry the Eighth.

Henry meaning & definition 9 of Henry.

• He is the best friend anyone could ever have. Do not ever let him go. Would easily the biggest mistake of your life.
    Henry's are always caring, nice, extremely sexyyyyy, usually better as a latino. So veryy very intelligent and perceptive. Basically a sweet Know-It-All 😄
    Occasionally is frustrating due to the fact that you can never measure up to the Henry's. Then they always like to believe they are right but its ok because most of the time they are. They try to figure out things they cannot and will always be asking questions about everything.

Easy to shop for though for holidays and what not because if you bother them enough times then they will tell you the exact thing they want.

If you ever end up dating one, he will probably be one of the few people that you will fall in love with and no matter what, always trust them because they will never betray that trust.

Henry meaning & definition 10 of Henry.

• a young man from a high social class who speaks loudly and behaves in a noticeable way in public:

Henry meaning & definition 11 of Henry.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Henry around the world.