• Someone that you will fall in love with. Someone that will make all your dreams come true, and someone that will be there for you no matter what, especially if you are in [the dumps].
    Cordell is someone that is that one person that you can laugh uncontrollably around. The one person that stands for [the flag], and loves to make fun of [Kim Jong Un]. And he is especially popular for being extremely funny. He will always be there for you.
    His eyes are the cutest/ HOTTEST and especially when he smiles - he can make anyone smile by just him smiling or saying [leonard]. He is someone that you can never forget. He is someone that you will always remember for the rest of your life. And if you do get to know him for the rest of your life make sure that he knows that he is special to you in some odd way.

Cordell meaning & definition 1 of Cordell.

• [Fingering] a girl in [class] [like a boss]

Cordell meaning & definition 2 of Cordell.

• My love. [My favorite person] in the whole world, with gorgeous eyes and a [drop-dead] smile. The best personality. Its hard to find things I dislike about him. The best person to date that you would [never think] is amazing without getting to know him. Anyone who rejects a Cordell is losing the love of their life.

Cordell meaning & definition 3 of Cordell.

• Cordell

Cordell refers more often to a [slick], [dashing] man with great charm. [Cordells] are wonderful people and deserve to rule the world. Not only this, but Cordells are the shit~!

Cordell meaning & definition 4 of Cordell.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Cordell around the world.