• A bizarre advertising [stunt] pulled by [Burger King], where you control a giant rooster-man wearing a [garter belt].

Through the eyes of its webcam, you can throw any command you like, from jump, to watch tv, to hump the couch.

www.subservientchicken.com

Subservient chicken meaning & definition 1 of Subservient chicken.

• A [retarded chicken] that is misleadingly made out to be a live broadcast when it is actually pre-recorded. It can pick out words in the middle of junk, like fjkdlfakjljfkjumpfjkdlfjad (look in the middle, youll see jump), yet cannot understand L [I G] H T S - O F F (it will understand lights off). The only reason I dont diss this completely is because [Nikita] likes it, and cuz Im crazy about her... oops, I shouldnt be saying that where she can see it. Oh well.

Subservient chicken meaning & definition 2 of Subservient chicken.

• Note: The above definition is old. I do not like [Nikita] anymore - [not even] [as a friend]!

Subservient chicken meaning & definition 3 of Subservient chicken.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Subservient chicken around the world.