• The quality of being jealous; earnest concern or solicitude;painful apprehension of rivalship in cases nearly affecting one'shappiness; painful suspicion of the faithfulness of husband, wife, orlover.I was jealous for jealousy. Zech. viii. 2.Jealousy is the . . . apprehension of superiority. Shenstone.Whoever had qualities to alarm our jealousy, had excellence todeserve our fondness. Rambler.

Jealousy meaning & definition 1 of Jealousy.

• The real or perceived threat of the loss of a valued relationship to a rival.

Jealousy meaning & definition 2 of Jealousy.

• jealousy doesnt mean that you dont trust someone. its just means that you care a lot. it means youre scared to lose someone or you feel like attention has been deawn away from you.

Jealousy meaning & definition 3 of Jealousy.

• a strang thing so much more powerful than you would have thought and very irrational.

Jealousy meaning & definition 4 of Jealousy.

• feeling insecure that you are going to lose someone who was never really yours to begin with because if he/she was yours then he/she would not even consider leaving you

Jealousy meaning & definition 5 of Jealousy.

• Jealousy is just LOVE and HATE at the same time.

Jealousy meaning & definition 6 of Jealousy.

• the stupidest thing ever. all it does is show that u have no trust in whoever ur with

Jealousy meaning & definition 7 of Jealousy.

1. n- the feeling of wanting something someone else has.
    2. n- the feeling of being angry at someone because they are better off then you or they have what you want.
      JEALOUSY-JEALOUS
      synonyms: envy, covet

Jealousy meaning & definition 8 of Jealousy.

• one that thinks jealous thoughts.

Jealousy meaning & definition 9 of Jealousy.

• Coveting another person's life and/or material possessions.An extremely destructive emotion. It is not fuelled by love. It is fuelled by the fear of failure.

Jealousy meaning & definition 10 of Jealousy.

• Turning [saints] into the sea
    Swimming through sick lullabies
    Choking on your alibis
    Destiny is calling me
    Open up my [eager] eyes
    ‘Cause I’m [Mr Brightside]

Jealousy meaning & definition 11 of Jealousy.

• The state or feeling of being jealous.

Jealousy meaning & definition 12 of Jealousy.

• a feeling of unhappiness and anger because someone has something or someone that you want:

Jealousy meaning & definition 13 of Jealousy.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Jealousy around the world.