• a creative inspiration

A inhumanly awesome band that manages to fuse rock and classical and still make it the best thing ever thus reducing me to tears.

They take [everything good] in the world, times it by 10, add some mushrooms, and make it amazing. You may [burst into tears] upon listening to [Butterflies and Hurricanes], faint to Our Time is Running out, and possibly die if you are fortunate enough to see them live.
    You will no longer need food, water, drugs, sex or whatever else you think you need now as long as you have Muse

Muse meaning & definition 1 of Muse.

• Only the most amazing, melodically creative band that exists/has ever existed/will ever exist. They show such a [sparkling] [array] of talent that it puts every talented person to shame.
    [The 3] greatest men ever. Sex in human form.

Muse meaning & definition 2 of Muse.

• [Muse] (noun)
    Muse myooz
    1.somebody who inspires an artist
    Somebody who is a source of [inspiration]
    for an artist, especially a [poet]

Muse meaning & definition 3 of Muse.

• [The best band in the world], and they are [british] 🙂 Very good live [aswell]!

Muse meaning & definition 4 of Muse.

• Quite simply, this three person band from Great Britain produces the best music im sure I will ever hear. Hearing Thoughts of a Dying Athiest makes me want to touch myself.
    If you like [Muse], give yourself a high five!
    If you have never heard Muse, go to www.[muse].mu where you can hear their music.
    If you dont like Muse, then you can go fuck off and die, because you are, no doubt, an [ignorant bastard] with less appreciation for good music than [N*sync] fans.

Muse meaning & definition 5 of Muse.

• A mythical being (usually female), or force said to [inspire] artists, musicians and writers.

To [mull] over thoughts.

A band from the UK largely considered to be one of the best bands around today, [critically acclaimed] for their live performances.

Muse meaning & definition 6 of Muse.

• Muse are a band from Teignmouth, composed of three men - [Matthew James] Bellamy (vocals, piano, keys, lead guitar) [Chris Wolstenhome] (bassist) and [Dom Howard] (drums and percussion)
    There style is progressive rock, and they are a fantastic band live. England should be proud they have managed to produce such a good rock band in all the crappy nescafe quick fix music thats around today.
    Dom is a fab drummer, Chris is an awesome bassist, my personal fave after Flea, and Matty is a cutey and can do the most amazing vocals, the only person i can think of who is better is the lead singer of COF (cradle of filth)

Muse meaning & definition 7 of Muse.

• to think about something carefully and for a long time:

Muse meaning & definition 8 of Muse.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Muse around the world.