• At the age of fifteen, Peter Noone achieved international fame as Herman, lead singer of the legendary Sixties pop band [Hermans Hermits].
    His classic hits included: Im Into Something Good [Mrs. Brown], youve Got A Lovely Daughter, Im [Henry VIII], I Am, Silhouettes, Cant You Hear My Heartbeat, Just A Little Bit Better, Wonderful World, Theres A Kind of Hush, A Must To Avoid, Listen People, The End of the World and Dandy.
    Ultimately, Hermans Hermits sold over sixty million recordings. In all, fourteen singles and seven albums went gold. The [Hermits] were twice named Cashboxs Entertainer of the Year.
    A cursory inspection reveals that Peter is a friend to all. However, Peters friendliness seems to have backfired, and thus during flame wars, fucktards can often be found yelling at each other that Noone likes you! or Noone asked for your opinion.
    From Noone wants to listen to your shit to Noone believes you for a minute, Peter somehow manages to become involved in every argument. The fact that Peter likes emo kids is the cause for a great deal of Internet angst; in fact, two out of every three cutter icons contain text to the effect of Noone likes me.
    Why Peters friendship, trust, or willingness to listen is viewed as a negative is not known.
    From [Encyclopediadramatica].

Noone meaning & definition 1 of Noone.

• The [incorrect] combination of No one. Also, an older [English spelling] of the the word [noon].

Noone meaning & definition 2 of Noone.

• Meaning no one. Perhaps inspired by the word nobody.

Most commonly used by people who [acquired] their [literary] skills in online [chat rooms].

Noone meaning & definition 3 of Noone.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Noone around the world.