• A horrific, tacky, wealthy, alien looking creature with bad taste in music and wardrobe. The [Countess] Anna L Feestula is so terrifying that her maids tend to uncontrollably queef when she walks by, thus giving her, her name. Five years ago, The Countess Anna L Feestula went all [Veruca Salt] and decided she wanted a music career like her friend Madonna. She didnt want to risk getting sued for copy right infringement. Madonnas, creative gay men (that do all the work for Madonna) tended to go insane or hang themselves around the Countess. SO, she stole all the B sides off 80s albums. For the most part, there was a reason why they were B sides. Dressed like Terry [Bozzio] from Missing Persons, her one Elton John Gospel song set to rave, bathhouse, disco music went platinum thanks to Benny, the jets, and a tub of vaseline. She [repackaged] that song twelve times and resold it. Now, we are stuck with her. Crime is on the rise along with depression. CALL IT A [BAD ROMANCE]? OR STOP LISTENING!!! To quote the great [Sinead] O Connor who went insane after working with the Countess Anna L Feestula.
    Man, Eveerytime I weerked wit ur I wanted to SHITE OUT MY [COONT]!!!

Countess anna l feestula meaning & definition 1 of Countess anna l feestula.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Countess anna l feestula around the world.