• A developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in social interaction and communication and by restricted or repetitive patterns of thought and behaviour.

Autism meaning & definition 1 of Autism.

• A [condition] [no one] [actually] understands.

Autism meaning & definition 2 of Autism.

• Autism is a disorder which is when ones brain is formed differently, making it difficult to understand [social cues]. People with Autism usually are born with weak fine [motor skills] and bad social skills, making it hard for them to [socialize] with others.

It is NOT an insult used to call people idiots.

Autism meaning & definition 3 of Autism.

• A nurological disorder where people develop [social skills] at a unusually slow pace. [Autism] is not a disease, and it has a extreamly large range of symptoms and severity. Every case is different. Do not criticize or insult [autism] people because of their autism; first, it’s just plain mean, second, it will not help their social development speed, finally, its part of their identity, respect it.

I am a [autistic] teenager, I posted this so people would stop calling me and my friends [disabled] autistics. It’s not okay. I am proud of my identity, including my autism, people should understand that me, along with most other autistic people I know, that all parts of identity should be respected, even autism.

Autism meaning & definition 4 of Autism.

• A disorder that can affect development of [motor skills] and affects communication. It also affects the nervous system. Some symptoms include obsessive interests, [repetitive] behavior, speech [delay], and poor eye contact.

It is NOT an insult.

Autism meaning & definition 5 of Autism.

• Something that [everyone on the internet] loves to [make fun of] despite [not knowing] anything about it. Like, at all.

Autism meaning & definition 6 of Autism.

• [A broad] range of complex neurodevelopmental disabilities marked by such symptoms as severe deficits in social interaction and communication, [restricted] and strong interests and inflexibility (love of [routine]).

Autism meaning & definition 7 of Autism.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Autism around the world.