• A person from Australia.

Aussie meaning & definition 1 of Aussie.

• Australian, or an Australian person

Aussie meaning & definition 2 of Aussie.

• Alright. Im sick of people writing rude [definitions] about Australia.
    We do not talk like [Steve Irwin].
    We are not all racist assholes.
    We do not all wear singlets, eat pies, watch footy, play cricket, drink [too much beer], wear thongs.
    Yes, the majority of us think were the best country. Get of our back, most countries think they are as well.
    Most of the time we have friends of other backgrounds, and we call them names as a joke. And they do it right back to us.
    And hell yeah, were laid back. And yes, we most likely do swear too much. So sue us. So really all I have left to say is, get the hell off our case.

Aussie meaning & definition 3 of Aussie.

• Nowadays used to describe an Australian of [Anglo] and/or Caucasian/White appearance or background. I am a Sydney-Sider and this view is most prominent in the youth. But in saying this I cannot speak with absolute certainty whether this perception is Australian wide (Although I have friends and relatives in every State and Territory who are aware of this view). I personally resent this label as a way of identifying the Anglo/White community as, I myself come from a Latino background but was [BORN and BRED] here in Australia and feel as much [aussie] as any other Australian! Australia is a multicultural country and no matter our background/race we are ALL the same nationality! When we go overseas and tell people our nationality we say we are [AUSSIE] and this is how the rest of the world sees us, AS [AUSSIES]!!!

Aussie meaning & definition 4 of Aussie.

• Someone whose [accent] sounds like a [load] of [questions].

Aussie meaning & definition 5 of Aussie.

• A shortened [term] for a [crime] of being [Australian].

Aussie meaning & definition 6 of Aussie.

• A word describing a resident of the country of Australia; it should remain as a cute, light and friendly term to refer to Australians, and it should never be considered offensive or derogatory.
    It should be noted that it is statistically proven that [Aussies] are among the most intelligent people in the world, as their country is ranked toward the top of the worlds smartest nations ([Google it up], its true!). The male Australian accent is also among the most desired by non-Australian women.
    Aussies are known to be great boxers, excellent naturalists, amazing writers and creative filmmakers...
    The rest of the world should respect and appreciate them, because theyre [beyond awesome]!

Aussie meaning & definition 7 of Aussie.

• Term for [Australian Shepherd]. An american dog breed that can be a red or black tri, or a red or blue [merle]. Their eyes can range from brown, amber, blue, green, or may have merled eyes (mixed color). Highly intelligent, very athletic, and is a great family pet. They are normally seen with a [docked] tail, but can be seen (rarely) with their full tail.

Aussie meaning & definition 8 of Aussie.

• Another word for an Australian; a person usually living in Australia or whose parent/s are Australian. There are many stereotypes for Australians, such as them drinking too much beer, being dumb and ugly, all of them being farmers, living in the outback, riding kangaroos to school/work and having pet koalas, always wearing singlets and thongs (the shoes, that is!), using slang all the time, eating wombats and kangaroo, and overall being an idiot that nobody likes. Despite what many non-Australians might think (especially Americans), THIS IS NOT TRUE. While some Aussies may use slang, some may be farmers, and most drink beer, the majority of us are just like any other Western culture, such as in America or New Zealand.
    Many great celebrities are also Australians, including Delta Goodrem, Nicole Kidman, Cate Blanchett, [Elle MacPherson], [The Veronicas], [Olivia Newton-John], Paul Hogan and Lleyton Hewitt.

Aussie meaning & definition 9 of Aussie.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Aussie around the world.