Icr, introspections costa rica

• A Transitional Living Program based on bureaucratic rules, arbitrary grades, and false promises. At [ICR], there are a few key phrases one must understand in order to be successful here.
    See if you can follow this easy-to-read translation of [staffs] favorite phrases and what they actually mean!
    Ive been looking into it---I have not been looking it.
    Im working very hard on it--I thought about working on it, once, but let the thought pass.
    We have had budget cuts--The founder of the program decided to increase his own salary again, siphoning the money from [the programs] account (which the students pay for)
    We have to walk to the gym today--The founder of the program got drunk and passed out in the van somewhere far away, rendering it useless for transporting the group.
    Its not about THEM, its about YOU!--I do not know what to tell you, but [I read somewhere] that telling you this will be helpful.

Icr, introspections costa rica meaning & definition 1 of Icr, introspections costa rica.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Icr, introspections costa rica around the world.