• A gold or silver coin, of various kinds and values, formerlycurrent in India. The Madras gold pagoda was worth about three and ahalf rupees.

Pagoda meaning & definition 1 of Pagoda.

• A band from New York featuring

Michael Pitt - Guitar/Vocals
    Luca Amendolara - Bass
    Ryan Donowho - Drums

Sounds a bit like Nirvana, but has its own unique sound. Their best known song is Death to Birth, which is featured in the movie Last Days.

Pagoda meaning & definition 2 of Pagoda.

• A slang term used to belittle a person; often used in peer pressure situations.

Pagoda meaning & definition 3 of Pagoda.

• Pagoda is not a made up word! There are two definitions for this word..

The first being:

A temple in the form of a pyramidal tower of several stories, usually an odd number, commonly built as a work of devotion. Mostly found in India and the Far East.

The second being:

The great band Pagoda, who are very, very talented, and need more recognition. Compared to Nirvana, but they have their own unique, separate sound. Some of my favorites from them are, Death to Birth, Fetus, Happy Song and Sadartha.

Band members include:

Michael Pitt - vocals/guitar

Luca Amendolara - bass

Ryan Donowho - Drums

Pagoda meaning & definition 4 of Pagoda.

• Some made up word i tricked some one named kenny into believing was an actually word so i could win !!!

Pagoda meaning & definition 5 of Pagoda.

• (in India and East Asia) a Hindu or Buddhist temple, typically in the form of a many-tiered tower.

Pagoda meaning & definition 6 of Pagoda.

• an adjective for a brunette who frequently has blonde moments. see [taryn] and [lb]
    add [os] to the middle depending on how much of a pagoda the person is!

Pagoda meaning & definition 7 of Pagoda.

• A Hindu or Buddhist temple or sacred building, typically a many-tiered tower, in India and East Asia.

Pagoda meaning & definition 8 of Pagoda.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Pagoda around the world.