• An herb (Peucedanum graveolens), the seeds of which aremoderately warming, pungent, and aromatic, and were formerly used asa soothing medicine for children; -- called also dill-seed. Dr.Prior.

Dill meaning & definition 1 of Dill.

• 1.(n) Someone who consistently performs unbelievable acts of stupidity.

2.(n) A friend, dude, or buddy

Dill meaning & definition 2 of Dill.

• Bad spelling for the word 'dil', which is short for dildo. A mistake indicative of the pathetic shape our public education system is in.

Dill meaning & definition 3 of Dill.

• Of course no one has mentioned that this is also an herb.
    Dill (Anethum graveolens)
    The taste of dill leaves resembles that of caraway, while the seeds are pungent and aromatic. Freshly cut, chopped leaves enhance the flavor of dips, herb butter, soups, salads, fish dishes, and salads. The seeds are used in pickling and can also improve the taste of roasts, stews and vegetables. Try grinding the seeds to use as a salt substitute. Both the flowering heads and seeds are used in flavored vinegars and oils.

Dill meaning & definition 4 of Dill.

• A mans sexual organ.

Dill meaning & definition 5 of Dill.

• noun. a person who has earned a lesser meaning in my life than a teeny tiny fly because of their douchey actions.
    (Synonyms: a Patrick, a Luke)
    verb. to be a dill, to act like those who are a dill.
    could also express insult.

Dill meaning & definition 6 of Dill.

• (n) One who possesses a characteristic or characteristics, such as flamboyant and/or ridiculous mannerisms, buck teeth (or other rabbit-like traits, e.g. large ears), and/or remarkable dress (e.g. short pants, embarrassing clothing, etc.) that causes him or her to look foolish, especially damn foolish, or otherwise stand out in a crowd, at least from the perspective of those employing the term.

Dill meaning & definition 7 of Dill.

• A lovely guy im very proud to be with him no matter what. he has a ego that is very evil. Hes always there to listen to what people have to say. and if he has nothing to do he'll either read or make a gif. he also draws but he thinks he sucks at it. i myself think his drawings are quite superb. Hes very funny and very supportive. i'm very sure that you'll enjoy his company some times his first impression on people might be different from the 2nd impression but hes one fun guy trust me. :3

Dill meaning & definition 8 of Dill.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Dill around the world.