PussyCat last edited by
A glorious game emerging from the coattails of of standard Professional Baseball. Highly contraversial due to the extreme nature of the game.
Differences when compared to baseball inclue, but are not limited to:
- Defenders are allowed stop base runners by any means necessary. In turn runners are allowed to keep their bats to defend themselves.
- Pitchers are allowed to throw three balls consecutively, and in a game are given a total of three ceramic balls filled with whatever they want.
- Wild Dogs and gorgeous honeys are allowed to roam the field distracting and attacking defenders or offenders at their whim.
- Each inning the offenders are allowed to control a Miata which is allowed to roam the field, defending few, and flattening others.
- And Lastly, twenty feet behind second base is the gun circle, with a fully loaded revolver. Under no circumstance are players allowed to enter the gun circle, or use the gun.
The players amazing, the game phenomenal. This is Thunderball!
* These videos are coming directly from Youtube, they may or may not be most relevant to the word "Thunderball"
Zipporah Schumaker last edited by
The best James Bond film ever made. Features a underwater speargun and knife fight between a bunch of US Navy frogmen and the bad guys in SCUBA gear. Begins well, too, with a one of the bad guys nerve gassing the other people on a nuclear bomber so the eeeevil genius can swipe an H-bomb.
Rihanna last edited by
This exciting game is a shocking combination of football and soccer, which creates this ridiculous, adrenaline pumping extreme sport. This game is not for the weak, for it entails a whole lot of physical bullshit that makes no sense. (ThunderBall is the only currently known sport to allow its players to do whatever the hell they want.)
1.) Played with a Rugby style ball on a field roughly the size of a basketball court with lacrosse goals.
2.) Goals are scored by throwing or kicking the ball through the goal.
3.) Play resumes by means of a kick-off. If the kickf goes through the goal, it counts as 3 Goals.
4.) There are no out of bounds.
5.) Shots cannot be taken within the Goalie box. This box extends roughly 1-2 yards around the Goal.
6.) Tackling the ball carrier results in a Turnover. Play resumes immediately after the other team recovers the ball.
7.) The ball can be advanced by running or passing the ball.
8.) There are no rules.
Couch Potatoe last edited by
Thunderball is an Extreme Sport, played only by extreme players. Thunderball is an ancient sport similar to modern-day tennis. The only exception is that Thunderball must be played in a thunderstorm. It makes it much more exciting.
Luis Fok last edited by
When a man cums during phalacio and his partner snowballs him. He then snowballs his partner right back.
Snowballing, but not the cool kind.
Greta last edited by
exceeding all expectations; beyond cool.
What is Define Dictionary Meaning?
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.