• The signature cocktail of the infamous Kelseys bar, Leamington Spa. Its full name is the redbull eliminator although due to cutbacks, it no longer contains the well known (expensive?) energy drink redbull.
    It is currently only available in 4 pint pitchers at about £9.50, and easily recognisable by its eerie, unnatural green colour. It might be translucent or opaque depending on the skill of the bar staff on duty and availability of the ingredients at the ungodly hour you decide to order one.
    Ingredients:
    4-6 shots (straight from the top shelf, mainly shitty cheap-yet-strong vodka)
    2-3 cans of kick (or whatever cheap energy drink happens to be available)
    A pint of wine (actually it was lambrini, until an even cheaper alternative called lambrusco or something was found... guess the recessions Kelseys pretty hard)
    Topped up to the 4pint mark with fruit juice (mainly nasty orange juice straight from the costcutters round the corner)
    Basically the ideal drink if youre stuck in Kelseys during the early hours, wondering where the night/your life went wrong, when suddenly the idea hits you: I wonder if I can get absolutely fucked off my face for around a tenner?
    That said, it does actually taste pretty good.
    Bon appetit!

Eliminator meaning & definition 1 of Eliminator.

• One who has been Pwned by Nipples of Rage!

Eliminator meaning & definition 2 of Eliminator.

• If you are looking this up, then he already fragged your ass! Owner of put my flag back bitch award. Master of defense. Derived from the latin word boo - yah also refered to as your daddy

Eliminator meaning & definition 3 of Eliminator.

• Bruce Mcullochs chatacter in an episode of Kids In The Hall, who rules the squash courts.

Eliminator meaning & definition 4 of Eliminator.

• That was ERADICATOR on KITH, not eliminator!

Eliminator meaning & definition 5 of Eliminator.

• A thing that completely removes or gets rid of something.

Eliminator meaning & definition 6 of Eliminator.

• Eliminator in Drag Racing. The name of the long narrow-chassis dragsters with bicycle wheels at the front. They can be fueled by nitromethane or gasoline.

Eliminator meaning & definition 7 of Eliminator.

• a part of a competition in any game or sport where one person or team plays against another to decide which of them will continue to the next stage and which will be removed from the competition

Eliminator meaning & definition 8 of Eliminator.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Eliminator around the world.