• Punishment inflicted in return for an injury or an
    offense; retribution; -- often, in a bad sense, passionate or
    unrestrained revenge.

Vengeance meaning & definition 1 of Vengeance.

• A punishment inflicted in retaliation for injury or offense. Often disproportionate to the injury done.

Revenge or retribution exacted with [extreme prejudice], enthusiasm, and passion.

Retaliation by extreme measures, or carried to the extreme.

(-with a [VENGEANCE]) with great force or [vehemence]; to an extreme or excessive degree.

Vengeance meaning & definition 2 of Vengeance.

• What [somebody] wants on somebody who has [made] them [angry].

Vengeance meaning & definition 3 of Vengeance.

• to do something with great [enthusiasm] or describes something that is [overly] [done]

Vengeance meaning & definition 4 of Vengeance.

• The original name of the band Vengeance Rising: the first Christian thrash band, possibly the first EVER band to use grind/death metal vocals (someone please try to refute this). Started in 1986 or thereabouts.
    The band released two recordings [under its] original lineup, then [4/5] of the band left to form Die Happy, while the lead vocalist went on to recruit new lineups for 2 more releases, at best 75% as good as the first two.
    After the 4th release, the vocalist Roger Martinez went loco, likely had a [nervous breakdown], and proceeded to eventually claim to embrace atheism/satanism, which was really just an exercise in how many of my former close friends can I shock and upset?. All subsequent writings come off sounding like a deranged, discombobulated, [confused person], who nevertheless hates all Christians, especially his former bandmates. A sad, confused ending to a hell of a guy and an otherwise hardcore SOB (and I mean SOB in a good way!).

Vengeance meaning & definition 5 of Vengeance.

• Its the best [nick] ever.

U can also go by [Ven], which is also the best nick ever.

Vengeance is [simply] the best

Vengeance meaning & definition 6 of Vengeance.

• I once had a guy do a [drive by insult] on me as i was walking my dogs. he called me a fagot [ass piece] of shit. i remembered his face and car. i ran into him accidentally when he was walking out of a store months later. i pissed into a bottle and splashed it all over the interior of his car. i also dumped salt and water into the gas tank of another different drive by insult. drive by insults are for passive aggressive trash who think they have [the last laugh]. Im still laughing now, motherfucker..i did 10 times the damage to the assholes

Vengeance meaning & definition 7 of Vengeance.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Vengeance around the world.