• A Celt or the Celts of the Scotch Highlands or of Ireland; nowesp., a Scotch Highlander of Celtic origin.

Gael meaning & definition 1 of Gael.

• A half man/half horse that often is seen carrying a football in one arm and is often confused with the centaur.

Gael meaning & definition 2 of Gael.

• The only person that matters to me, The person i love more than anyone i know or have known.

...the reason i live

Gael meaning & definition 3 of Gael.

• One of the [Celtic] people of [Ireland], [Scotland], and the [Isle of Man]. Or anybody living in the Scottish [Highlands], Isle of Man, and the west of Ireland that speaks one of the [Gaelic] [language]s: [Gaeilge] ([Irish]), [Gàidhlig] ([Scottish] Gaelic), and [Gaelg] ([Manx] Gaelic).

Gael meaning & definition 4 of Gael.

• Gwyddel, meaning 'raider', was initially the name given to the Scots of Dalriada by the Brythonic (Old Welsh) speaking tribes when they were expanding their kingdom into in Strathclyde . As stated in the Declaration of Arbroath, The

Gael meaning & definition 5 of Gael.

• A Gaelic-speaking person.

Gael meaning & definition 6 of Gael.

• A handsome, yet [funny guy] who will always cheer you up no matter ,like hes such a fun person.He cares and looks out for his friends in time of need. Hes a great artist .Like [Leonardo] Da Vinchi WHO? He may not show his inner feelings but when he does it will light up the room of everyone near by and his smile OH MY GOD !! and his LAUGH!!![Oooo]. You dont know what a great person he is til you met him.

Gael meaning & definition 7 of Gael.

• The most amazing boy you will ever meet. He’s [honest], fun and smart. He makes [your world] turn [upside down] every time he looks into your eyes. He can be annoying sometimes and mean at times. He hides his feelings a lot. He’s very athletic and handsome. He makes you the luckiest girl for being with him. There’s no one in the world like him.

Gael meaning & definition 8 of Gael.

• Really Hot,Handsome,and Strong, Always Has the Hottest of all Girlfriends,He has Sex with the [hottest girls] with the [biggest] [Bootys] and [Biggest] boobs, Is really Funny,Is really Popular,is really good at sports Especially Soccer and football,always good in the bed,Sometimes is annoying,absolute player

Gael meaning & definition 9 of Gael.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Gael around the world.