• One who strolls from place to place; one who has no settledhabitation; an idle wanderer; a sturdy beggar; an incorrigible rogue;a vagabond.Vagrants and outlaws shall offend thy view. Prior.

• Vagrant - A person with no real purpose, homeless, unemployed, vague, drifter.

Vagrant can be used to describe the scattered, strung out period after being on drugs

• A person that Exessive drinks, [mooches], overstays there welcome, does not contribute, and sleeps too much
    a person would not need more than one of these qualitys to be considered a Vagrant

• The other definitions are a piece of shit. The definition of vagrant is a trampy hobo, trust me i use that word all the time i got it out of my vocab book

• A man who wakes up in the morning after a heavy drinking session, to find himself laying on the footpath in socks and sandals.

• One who is kicked out of his house for the night so his parents may get freaky

• One Of these fellons who new to the game

© Define Dictionary Meaning. All rights reserved

Looks like your connection to Define Dictionary Meaning was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.