• An abrupt change in feeling, opinion, or action,
    proceeding from some whim or fancy; a freak; a notion.

Caprice meaning & definition 1 of Caprice.

• A sudden and unaccountable change of mood or behaviour.

Caprice meaning & definition 2 of Caprice.

• Someone who is beautiful,[clever] and will always be loved by someone they know.Someone who no matter what they do to you,you will always be able to [forgive] them and you will always [love them]

Caprice meaning & definition 3 of Caprice.

• One of the last [well-made] full size Chevy cars retaining the original RWD drivetrain.
    An actual owner of one, who happens to be sitting next to me just informed that this particular vehicle is extremely useful when getting away from police.
    One must look out for cars, which were previously used by the government to avoid buying a [dogged out] one. Privately owned [Capri] can still be found in excellent condition.

Caprice meaning & definition 4 of Caprice.

• I dont know what [Chevrolet] was thinking when they stopped producing these awesome machines. Its better than [the Crown] Victoria on so many levels. It offered good looks and great performance. And it doesnt explode when you hit its rear end. Awesome cars...I just hate how these stupid rappers and drug dealers are buying them and [pimping] them out...making them look like total shit.

Caprice meaning & definition 5 of Caprice.

• (the quality of often having) a sudden and usually silly wish to have or do something, or a sudden and silly change of mind or behaviour:

Caprice meaning & definition 6 of Caprice.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Caprice around the world.