• Perfect and Beautiful

Sarah meaning & definition 1 of Sarah.

• One of the cutest people you will ever meet. She is always [cracking jokes] and is truly hilarious. She is really beautiful, even if she may not believe it. She has the most amazing hair and is the best person to spend your time with. The most [huggable] and lovable person youll ever meet. [Youll never] forget the time youve spent with her.

Sarah meaning & definition 2 of Sarah.

• [Not to be] confused with [Sara] which is the complete wrong way..... if you dont have an H you arent a Sarah

Sarah meaning & definition 3 of Sarah.

• A very beautiful woman. [Too beautiful] for words. Shes absolutely stunning and perfect in every way. Her beauty will never be matched. Everything about her is beautiful. She has too many great features to name all at once, but her tummy is one of the cutest things in the world. At the same time, her hair is just gorgeous. Also, she has a cutest nose in the world. There are too many features to name. Shes very strong and independent. She will always have you smiling and keep you laughing. Shes just so silly. I dont know anyone that [I care] about more than her. Shes truly an original. I would fight for her. I would die for her. Shes my heart, [my soul], my existence. Shes [my everything]. Shes me best friend in the entire world and I wouldnt rather anyone else to take her place. Shes the sweetest girl with a voice that could end a war with just one sentence. I tell her everything. Either [good news] or [bad news], shes always there to support me. Shes knows everything about me and I know everything about her. All I want to do is make her happy. Even the image of her sad breaks my heart. Shes not the type of girl that you just pick up at a bar and bring home. Shell [enchant] you in every way possible. Shell leave [imprints] on your heart that will never go away. Weve had too many wonderful memories to count. I never stop thinking about her. I love her. I love everything about her. Ive never been happier. There will never be another girl like her, trust me. Shes perfect.

Sarah meaning & definition 4 of Sarah.

• Usually a loud, [chatty] girl who is full of wit. She is never selfish and thinks of others constantly. She is a beautiful and intelligent girl with hidden talents. Shes fun to be around, and although she may not know it, everyone loves her personality. She is constantly happy and [optimistic] unless something emotionally or mentally crushing happens. Shes a very romantic and her love means a lot. A very confident person and gives great advice. Sarah is [a true friend].

Sarah meaning & definition 5 of Sarah.

• An artsy [shy girl] that loves to be with her friends. She can be found singing tunes or hanging around outside enjoying the beauty of nature. Sarah is a beautiful individual that cares about others and is happy when she sees other people happy. She prefers being with friends rather than being alone but is happy when she can catch some free time for herself once and a while. [Sarahs] like to [read and write], and be creative whenever they get the chance. If you have the chance to meet a Sarah, you are one lucky person.

Sarah meaning & definition 6 of Sarah.

• The most remarkable human being you will ever know. Possessing class, and a grace that defines the delicateness and warmth of her personality. Her smile has the ability to turn the most monumentally horrific situations into lasting, happy memories. The lightest touch from her can send chills through your body. Stare into her eyes and youll see the goodness of her loving soul. Kiss her and you will [lose yourself] in an endless labyrinth of joy. Her humble nature [precludes] her from understanding the effect she has on you. But [make no mistake], crossing her path will irrevocably change who you are, make you an infinitely better person, and will cause you to fall in love with her. She is your soulmate, lover, and best friend. She will never know how special she is to you.

Sarah meaning & definition 7 of Sarah.

• Sarah - A Sarah is friendly,but only to the people who are nice back to her. She expresses herself through art or music, and spends most of [her time] with friends or at concerts or [festivals]. She is VERY attractive and very [date-able], and theres no reason why you shouldnt love her. She can be shy around new people, but when you get to know her, shes amazing. Sarah isnt afraid to stand up for herself or what she believes in, and all the guys love her.

Sarah meaning & definition 8 of Sarah.

• (in the Bible) the wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac (Gen. 17:15 ff.).

Sarah meaning & definition 9 of Sarah.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Sarah around the world.