• The nettle rash, a disease characterized by a transienteruption of red pimples and of wheals, accompanied with a burning orstinging sensation and with itching; uredo.

Urticaria meaning & definition 1 of Urticaria.

• The worst non-contagious, non-fatal skin disease a human being can acquire. Basically it is an allergic reaction. Most of the time it is unknown what causes the hives to appear on the human body. Some say it is stress related, otherwise determining the source is nearly impossible. Hives are red, splotchy spots that appear on your body and they itch like a bitch. The worst case is that they can appear everywhere, I mean everywhere on the body. The worst place to get them is on the palms of your hands as it is very annoying, itchy and painful. After you think they are gone, the hives come back within months. Benadryl usually helps keep them at bay. What makes them worse is spicy food, shrooms, and sitting in hot tubs

Urticaria meaning & definition 2 of Urticaria.

• A skin condition. Basically breaking out in hives. I guarantee no one looking at this website has heard this word before, so I'm happy to be the first.

Urticaria is a side effect of taking the drug, Adderall. You take adderall when you have ADHD, and one of my friends just so happens to ADHD.

Urticaria meaning & definition 3 of Urticaria.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Urticaria around the world.