• Its the word everyone uses when someone just told you something and you literally cant come up with anything else to respond with. So in essence you use I see

Also used when you hear something really nasty or something you just could have gone without hearing you commonly use the words I see

I see meaning & definition 1 of I see.

• A good responce when you have nothing better to say.

I see meaning & definition 2 of I see.

• A conversational response which indicates a level of understanding without necessarily indicating agreement with the statement. It essentially means I acknowledge and understand what you are saying.

I see meaning & definition 3 of I see.

• A phrase used when someone says something that is not particularly interesting but you feel the need to respond anyway as not to be rude. Mostly used during instant messaging conversations.

I see meaning & definition 4 of I see.

• Phrase used when you have no idea what the other person has just said but definitely do NOT want them to clarify.

I see meaning & definition 5 of I see.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of I see around the world.