• Something that very few people know the true meaning of. Even though deja vu is French for already seen, it actually is used to describe the strange feeling you get when youre in a situation, and feel like youve been in the exact same situation before, but really havent. Most people think it means the same thing happening twice, which is wrong. Get it right people!

Deja vu meaning & definition 1 of Deja vu.

• n : the experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before
    It is an illusion of having already experienced something which in actual fact it is being experienced for the first time.
    French : déjà, already vu, seen

Deja vu meaning & definition 2 of Deja vu.

• when one senses a feeling of reoccurance. when there is a feeling that you have already seen the whole scenario or scene that is surrounding you. sometimes these deja vus occur in dreams. one may dream of something that at the time makes no sense but days, weeks, or months later, it happens and it all of a sudden hits you.

Deja vu meaning & definition 3 of Deja vu.

• [Been There, Done That]

Deja vu meaning & definition 4 of Deja vu.

• When your driving an 86 [trueno] down [Akina] and you feel like you’ve been in this place before, higher on the street, [and I know it]’s my time to go, calling you and the search is mystery, standing on my feet, it’s so hard when I try to be me, uooooooh!

Deja vu meaning & definition 5 of Deja vu.

• like [PTSD] but [safe]

Deja vu meaning & definition 6 of Deja vu.

• Deja vu is [life lag] - when you see something, but because of [high ping] you see it [twice]

Deja vu meaning & definition 7 of Deja vu.

• When an [anime character] says [he/she] is [fine]

Deja vu meaning & definition 8 of Deja vu.

• A sudden [feeling] that youve [done] something before,
    usually caused by a [glitch in the matrix].

Deja vu meaning & definition 9 of Deja vu.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Deja vu around the world.