• To run very rapidly; to run at full speed.A runner [in a quarter-mile race] should be able to sprint the wholeway. Encyc. Brit.

Sprint meaning & definition 1 of Sprint.

• the best phone service to turn to, if you want to be overcharged, denied minutes and deal with ghetto customer service representatives who keep trying to get me to sign up for the latest fantastic

Sprint meaning & definition 2 of Sprint.

1. to run at top speed

Sprint meaning & definition 3 of Sprint.

• (n) The 3rd largest wireless carrier in the United States in terms of current customers. Sprint is consistently the leader in new technologies and integrating new functions into wireless phone service in the US. Sprint also has the lowest deposits which leads to many people with poor credit and bill management ability to get into trouble with their accounts. This can result in the entries above, which are most likely left by customers who cannot manage their accounts properly.

Sprint meaning & definition 4 of Sprint.

• To deny continued service to a customer because of the amount of attention required by the customer. Based on Sprint Nextel dropping cell phone customers who have contacted customer service too many times. News on this action can be found at news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9739869-7.htm l

Sprint meaning & definition 5 of Sprint.

1. The cellular phone company with the least amount of towers. If you aren't right on top of a big metropolitan area, there is no service. If you live in the suburbs, forget about getting a Sprint phone.

2. (ham radio) Switching to QRP (reduced transmitter power) when you've already got a RST of 103 or less (barely readable weak mediocre fidelity signal). Only a good thing when you're doing QRSS CW (slow speed morse code).

Sprint meaning & definition 6 of Sprint.

• Selling Phones to Really Inadequite N@gg@z Today!

Bad reception to people who don't have good credit.

Sprint meaning & definition 7 of Sprint.

• OK, Dope, Fasho, sounds good

Sprint meaning & definition 8 of Sprint.

• The GMC counterpart for the Chevrolet El Camino.

Sprint meaning & definition 9 of Sprint.

• A pathetic, evil, piece of shit cell phone service, the worst in America. This company is extremely anti-competitive, and simply refuses to give up the monopolistic CDMA technology, even though every other company that made the mistake of choosing it is now giving it up.

Sprint meaning & definition 10 of Sprint.

• Run at full speed over a short distance.

Sprint meaning & definition 11 of Sprint.

• Sprint in Cycling. Occurs on a knock out basis. A track race where riders race differing circuits with the final 200m being timed.

Sprint meaning & definition 12 of Sprint.

• Bitch ass phone carrier that cant do shit right! You cant walk down the street and take a fucking call, you lose service all the goddamn time and high speed internet ?? MY FUCKIN ASSHOLE! Call customer service and I guarantee you will get told, Oh dont worry, we have [tip-top] coverage in your area, DONT LEAVE US! Were working on it for youuu.. . BULLSHIT. They are full of shit, [Bad service], bitch ass customer service and crooks with [shit-filled] assholes who advertise a phone company that doesnt even live up to its shitty ass expectations. Verizon, ATT, T-Mobile, shit its worth the fucking money if you want to actually have a phone! The only thing Sprint has given me is my official MODO OF 2017.. FUCK SPRINT! Let me say it louder.. FUCK SPRINT !!!!

Sprint meaning & definition 13 of Sprint.

• Web-based document generation tool with version control and template interpreting functionality to streamline document processing. A software product by DocPath

Sprint meaning & definition 14 of Sprint.

• to run as fast as you can over a short distance, either in a race or because you are in a great hurry to get somewhere:

Sprint meaning & definition 15 of Sprint.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Sprint around the world.