• reluctant to part with or share cash, food, drink, or any other items. [tight]or[cheap].

Stingy meaning & definition 1 of Stingy.

• cheap, likes to save money; can be seen as being greedy because a person who is stingy will not spend or will spend little of their money on you

Stingy meaning & definition 2 of Stingy.

• A selfish or greedy person.
    Somebody unwilling to share their possessions.

Stingy meaning & definition 3 of Stingy.

• Having tight pockets; reluctant or unwilling to part with money or help someone else in any way; cheap; suffering from Mr. Krabs syndrome; doing any and everything possible to save money or get out of spending money; reluctant or unwilling to share ANYTHING with another person.

Stingy meaning & definition 4 of Stingy.

• Greedy, also the character from LazyTown

Stingy meaning & definition 5 of Stingy.

• greedy

Stingy meaning & definition 6 of Stingy.

• A character from LazyTown, known for singing the Mine Song which has been used in shitpost memes on YouTube recently.

Stingy meaning & definition 7 of Stingy.

• Someone who wont spend money, or give you anything of his. My stingy ex boyfriend made me buy dinner every night for us and all his friends. I never got a sweatshirt, present or anything from him. My friends were mad, my parents were mad, and I was broke. Bad experience. Dont date someone whos stingy.

Stingy meaning & definition 8 of Stingy.

• Someone who will avoid paying for anything at any cost, besides actual money. This person is usually worthless and will no amount to anything in life.

Stingy meaning & definition 9 of Stingy.

• that ugly bitch that thinks he owns everything including my feelings

Stingy meaning & definition 10 of Stingy.

• Extremely close and covetous; meanly avaricious;
    niggardly; miserly; penurious; as, a stingy churl.

Stingy meaning & definition 11 of Stingy.

1. a [lazy town] [character], very an [asshole].

Stingy meaning & definition 12 of Stingy.

• unwilling to spend money; small in amount:

Stingy meaning & definition 13 of Stingy.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Stingy around the world.