• Idiotic, stupid. To act like a moron.
    From the popular insult to have your head up your ass. This imagry leads to ones ass being placed on the head like a hat, hence asshat.

Ass hat meaning & definition 1 of Ass hat.

• someone who is a total freaking idiot. they have their head up their ass, therefore wearing it as a hat. hence, ass hat.

Ass hat meaning & definition 2 of Ass hat.

• ass [hat] a person with their head so [far] up their ass that they could [wear it] as a hat.

Ass hat meaning & definition 3 of Ass hat.

• a once great insult that hit the internet late 2003. While never reaching an annoying state of over use, it has now been put out to [pasture] due to its use on [the FOX] series [the OC]

Ass hat meaning & definition 4 of Ass hat.

• A person with such excessive stupidity that they have [dug] their [heads] up their asses, Thus [wearing it] as a hat

Ass hat meaning & definition 5 of Ass hat.

• What I type in google to see if I have internet. Usually done if my [wireless] network takes a shit and I have to search something random to [ensure] I do not get a [cached] page.

Ass hat meaning & definition 6 of Ass hat.

• Although the standard definition is one who has their head so far up their ass that they may as well be wearing their ass as a hat. I also like to imagine it as being someone being so useless that they are just as or moresoe useless as a hat that you wear on [your arse]. obviously [nudist] may [disagree] and wouldnt mind saving their asses from sun burn, but to them i say; your not a real nudist!

Ass hat meaning & definition 7 of Ass hat.

• 1.)practitioner of [ass hattery]

Ass hat meaning & definition 8 of Ass hat.

• An expression used for someone who is [annoying] or [who you] just [plain] dont like.

Ass hat meaning & definition 9 of Ass hat.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Ass hat around the world.