• Acronym for shake my head or shaking my head. Usually used when someone finds something so stupid, no words can do it justice. Sometimes its modified to smfh or smmfh by those that prefer profanity in their internet acronyms.

Smh meaning & definition 1 of Smh.

• The internet acronym for the words shake my head. Usually used when disappointed in someone/something.

Smh meaning & definition 2 of Smh.

1. Shaking my head
    2. Sydney Morning Herald

Smh meaning & definition 3 of Smh.

• An Internet acronym used in text (SMS) messaging and in social media posts such as appear on Twitter and Facebook. Although many people believe it stands for shake my head or shaking my head (as in disbelief or disdain), the true meaning is so much hate.

However, due to the widespread use of smh from those who have learned its meaning incorrectly, it can be assumed that many who use it do so in the erroneous meaning of shaking my head. It can usually be read either way.

smh is similar in meaning to fml, but more angry than despairing.

Smh meaning & definition 4 of Smh.

• So I know a lot of people say smh means shake my head or shaking my head but I think smh really means so much hate and you know what I may be wrong but idc because to me it means so much hate so guess what SMH!

Smh meaning & definition 5 of Smh.

• So much hate

Smh meaning & definition 6 of Smh.

• meaning, [shaking my head], smh is typically used when something is obvious, [plain old stupid], or [disappointment].

Smh meaning & definition 7 of Smh.

• the [meaning] is shaking my head often used when youre [disappointed] or [embarrassed].

Smh meaning & definition 8 of Smh.

• Stands for small macaronni [hat], which of course we all know is the most [shameful] [headgear]

Smh meaning & definition 9 of Smh.

• Short for somehow, which some use as standing for [shake my head], which is [total bullshit] and makes [no sense] in any context whatsoever.

Smh meaning & definition 10 of Smh.

• abbreviation for shaking my head: used, for example on social media and in text messages, when you do not believe something, or do not approve of it

Smh meaning & definition 11 of Smh.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Smh around the world.