• When a guy wraps his penis in rubber so he don't spread std's or cause pregnancy.

Protection meaning & definition 1 of Protection.

1. A condom or other [contraceptive]
    2. A gun, knife, or other weapon
    3. A form of [extortion] whereupon the victim agrees to pay his protector not to beat or otherwise harm him. Old school organized crime scam.
    4. [Clemency] from authorities via political or other connections.

Protection meaning & definition 2 of Protection.

• some [form] of a [contraceptive]

Protection meaning & definition 3 of Protection.

1. A knife, a firearm, or some other type of concealable weapon that is commonly used by individuals living in a relatively violent or dangerous area.

2. [P.R].[O.T].E.C.[T.I.O].N. Personal Renegade Of The Expressive Condition To Influence Obvious Negativity.

Protection meaning & definition 4 of Protection.

• A man that [trolls] non-stop and [speaks out] his mind to anyone. Simply saying Fuck you to anyone he hates and shitting wherever and whoever he wants [to shit on].

Protection meaning & definition 5 of Protection.

• U use this while [having Sex]. or well u are SUPOSED to [use it] if u dont want [a Baby] :

Protection meaning & definition 6 of Protection.

• the act of stopping [cruise] ships from [exploiting] [marine natural resources]

Protection meaning & definition 7 of Protection.

• The action of protecting, or the state of being protected.

Protection meaning & definition 8 of Protection.

• Something my [parents] should’[ve] used when they [made] me.

Protection meaning & definition 9 of Protection.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Protection around the world.