• Any definite quantity, or aggregate of quantities or magnitudestaken as one, or for which 1 is made to stand in calculation; thus,in a table of natural sines, the radius of the circle is regarded asunity.

Unity meaning & definition 1 of Unity.

• interj. Taken from Chappelle's Show, used after you put someone in their place/make them your bitch.

Unity meaning & definition 2 of Unity.

• Noun- A free video game and animation engine that is popular with beginners and indie developers.

Unity meaning & definition 3 of Unity.

• A key part of the punk culture. Most true punks, no matter where they come from, would stand up for brethren in time of need. Its the feeling of being a minority in a place that hates you, you cling to people like you and form a bond almost as close as love. I listen to [street punk], my friends listen to [crust punk]....we have differences but if some prep or cop tried to start a problem, they know ive got their backs as well as they have mine. Im not personally sure where it started, im sure if you asked an old punk theyd

Unity meaning & definition 4 of Unity.

• A place where kids in junior high and up go to hang out after school.

Unity meaning & definition 5 of Unity.

• Math slang for exactly one.

Unity meaning & definition 6 of Unity.

• Pronunciation Key (YOO-ni-tee)
    [i]adj.[/i]

1. Of or pertaining to the unit ([a.k.a.] [penis])

2. Likened, as in by reference, to the unit ([a.k.a.] [penis])

Unity meaning & definition 7 of Unity.

• Taken from Chapelle's Show.The action of cockslapping a woman on the forehead whilst shouting Charlie

Unity meaning & definition 8 of Unity.

• Software solution for real-time game and content developers that helps create interactive content for both 2D and 3D content. A software product by Unity Technologies

Unity meaning & definition 9 of Unity.

• Integrates the collection of clinical data, of PROMs and the extraction of radiographic data into your clinical routine. A software product by RAYLYTIC

Unity meaning & definition 10 of Unity.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Unity around the world.