• A group of elite gamers, every where they go they leave behind owned people and bring with them new pro allies.

Exile meaning & definition 1 of Exile.

• [banishment]

Exile meaning & definition 2 of Exile.

• The state of being barred from one

Exile meaning & definition 3 of Exile.

• When your college [roommate] keeps [you out] of the room because they [need it] for sex

Exile meaning & definition 4 of Exile.

• A person who has been [cast] from his own group(s) or home by his own [peers] for being super annoying or just being [unbearable].

Exile meaning & definition 5 of Exile.

• [The third] [Myst] [game].

Exile meaning & definition 6 of Exile.

• A song that Slayer has produced that expresses my true feelings about my father, my interpretation of this song is about the [pure hatred] you have [for one thing], though you have others you want to [exile] that one problem from the others and deal with it so that the problem will finally go away, this another Slayer song that I can relate to, and I did the same in my life I exiled my problem with my father and now everything is better

Exile meaning & definition 7 of Exile.

• The [Siberian Husky] character from the popular cartoon series, [Road Rovers]. His powers included super strength, heat/ice [vision].

Exile meaning & definition 8 of Exile.

• the condition of someone being sent or kept away from their own country, village, etc., especially for political reasons:

Exile meaning & definition 9 of Exile.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Exile around the world.