Can I Talk to Live Person at FB

• Facebook is one of the oldest and top social media platforms. Today it is not limited to fun but is also a business platform for entrepreneurs and small businesses. You can contact its representative anytime if you have any Facebook-related concerns or general questions.

In case you doubt, can I talk to real person at Facebook? The answer is yes. Although Facebook doesn't provide a direct customer care number, you can call Facebook headquarters numbers and talk to a real person. Here are simple steps; you can follow them to connect with a Facebook live agent.

Follow the instructions below to talk to a Facebook representative.

Dial the Facebook headquarter phone number on your mobile; you can get the one from the Facebook help center page. 
    Now press one and choose English, follow further IVR instructions 
    You need to select the reason for your calling in the first menu
    Then choose the department on-call you wish to connect
    The system will further ask you a few options to choose from and soon provide you with a live person option
    You can say talk to a Facebook representative and wait on the phone call  
    You will soon hear a Facebook agent voice with whom you can clear all your issues

A Facebook live person helps you with all the queries once you are connected with them. But depending on your issues, you can also opt for other contact options, which are discussed below.

Other ways to contact the Facebook representative

You can find out here all the contact options that Facebook provides, and depending on your choice and interest; you can use any of these.

Chat support

Unfortunately, ist for business users only; if you are a Facebook business account holder, you can take advantage of chat support. You can access the chat options by logging into your account and visiting the contact us link.

Email support

Using Facebook's official email id, you can share any concern, compliment, complaint, etc., anytime. You can get the email address for the support page on Facebook. Besides, it takes around 24-48 hours to get a reply after the email is shared.

Facebook Community

You can get the answers on the Facebook community if you have any common queries. It is a community where Facebook users and experts provide you answers based on their experience.

So by going through the information above, hopefully, you are now clear about the query. Can I talk to real person at Facebook? Besides that, if you still need help or support, you can explore the help center page of Facebook online.
    https://www.ebiztown.com/how-to-get-in-touch-with-facebook-live-person

Can I Talk to Live Person at FB meaning & definition 1 of Can I Talk to Live Person at FB.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Can I Talk to Live Person at FB around the world.