• A large chamber built under, or in, the houses of a Pueblovillage, used as an assembly room in religious rites or as a men'sdormitory. It is commonly lighted and entered from an opening in theroof.

Kiva meaning & definition 1 of Kiva.

• Total babe. Sassy, smart, artistic (Smartistic?)

Kiva meaning & definition 2 of Kiva.

• Mainly used in New Zealand, a description of a Godly like man who is handsome, with ripped muscles, and pretty much perfect in every way.

Kiva meaning & definition 3 of Kiva.

• Slang word for conceited.

Kiva meaning & definition 4 of Kiva.

• Has a [tiny penis] but claims its huge, [usally] buys the wrong condoms to convice himself its big.
    He thinks he [is the shit] but really isnt.

Kiva meaning & definition 5 of Kiva.

• Kiva a huge pussy, went to [Universal] [last weekend] got drunk af and is a bitch in general. After many girls however, girls dont [chase] him back.

Kiva meaning & definition 6 of Kiva.

• A chamber, built wholly or partly underground, used by male Pueblo Indians for religious rites.

Kiva meaning & definition 7 of Kiva.

• Kiva is the name my friend, [Rodney], gave to the girl he didn’t know that my other friend, Eric, was having sex with on the [golf course] during my wedding [reception]

Kiva meaning & definition 8 of Kiva.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Kiva around the world.