• A species of wild goose (Branta bernicla) -- called also brentand brand goose. The name is also applied to other related species.

Brant meaning & definition 1 of Brant.

• fuckin hot ass guy that i love

Brant meaning & definition 2 of Brant.

• maybe the hottest guy to ever walk the planet i would do him so many times i love his sexy body i wish his huge thing would go in me

Brant meaning & definition 3 of Brant.

• [n.] one who is trully destined for great and amazing things

[v.] one who posess' super human strength

Brant meaning & definition 4 of Brant.

• The guy who will give you the most pleasure you will ever have, and The guy with a huge dick, and will shove it in your tight pussy a hundred times a minute.

Brant meaning & definition 5 of Brant.

• hes a guy with at least a 17 inch slong and a sex god and and he's a great kidder and like to make out with people. He likes people with big tits

Brant meaning & definition 6 of Brant.

1. <noun> A usually woolen, winter-hat, or hat-like object, used to force completely over a person's head

Brant meaning & definition 7 of Brant.

• He is a guy who you meet at a party, and think is super hott. But then once you start talking to him, you realize that he is more than just a hott

Brant meaning & definition 8 of Brant.

• Boy who thinks he's a metal God.

Thinks he is all knowing musically. Will commonly argue on social networking sites about how 'core is the worst thing to happen to music ever'.
    Usually has piercings, wears big black boots and is a stoner.
    Normally found in attics with his scene girlfriend.

Brant meaning & definition 9 of Brant.

• Is a curious person with a fun and positive personality. Gets into trouble easy and loves black tar heroine. Is crazy fun and hates salty people. Suck as braytons because he will get so salty he will make it were a Brants mouth is so dry from the salt her can't blow anyone.

Brant meaning & definition 10 of Brant.

1. less thannoungreater than A usually woolen, winter-hat, or hat-like object, used to force completely over a persons head face, often when they are unsuspecting for the purposes of annoyance, embarrassment..

2. less thanverbgreater than The act of [leaping] into the air, [planting] a usually woolen winter-hat over a persons head face with great force when reaching the ground, all the while screaming [BRANT]!

Note: In order for a true Brant to be accomplished, one must bring about the following:

1. The Brant-hat MUST be pulled down over the victims face past their nose in order to be deemed a true [Brant].

2. The [Branter] must scream BRANT! while forcing the Brant-hat over the victims face.

Brant meaning & definition 11 of Brant.

• There are [two kinds] of brants in the world. One is very common but the rare kind of Brant is the best kind. He is sweet but not afraid to challenge you. He is very caring and will help the people he cares about every chance he gets. Never argue with a Brant, you will lose. Brant is also very good looking even though he may not realize it. If you find the rare Brant keep him because you may never get the chance to get close to [him again]. He can be very [elusive].

Brant meaning & definition 12 of Brant.

• A small goose with a mainly black head and neck, breeding in the arctic tundra of Eurasia and Canada.

Brant meaning & definition 13 of Brant.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Brant around the world.