• Another [creative nonfiction] term for FanFiction.net contributors who do fic from established copyrighted properties that are not in the public domain. Noted when a creative nonfiction writer is doing an investigative blog they often employ fair use for reporting purposes as Frontier Foundation noted. The most high profile example of this is having to be Fredrik [Colting] who lifted Catcher in the Rye.
    I did a creative nonfiction short that was a dead on match to the style of the novel right down to the strong language and nihilism it presented. This is common when one would see bricks or door stops on the website when you have those who produce novels of established copyrighted characters. Gene Roddenberry noticed this in the 1960s and gave some of them a published outlet. Its noted in the small press in 2005-2007 had ushered some from the circuit as The Twilight Zone fandom and Edgar Allan Poe fandoms often will see published writers emerge from there because the stories are extremely original. Dont use this term with [Archive of our Own] higher ups as theyd get pissed -- its known as a snarl term unless youre in the mood to start a flame war. Noted they got mad when The Fandom Writers guilty party pointed out, I dont want to see my characters portrayed as peter puffers or [donut punchers]. They had a collective gasp over that remark.

Casual copyright infringement meaning & definition 1 of Casual copyright infringement.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Casual copyright infringement around the world.