• sulli was an amazing girl.... i heard about what she stood up for and believed in and how she called for help and asked for help but nobody stepped up. i heard about how lonely and unhappy she was. i heard about how this beautiful girl who was once the same age as you and me , she went to school , she played with her friends , she wrote little stories as a kid and [read books]. she was no different to you and me , yet SHE had to suffer? and what for? just because some people couldnt keep their negative comments and hate to themselves? the world didnt deserve her , she deserved the world. people dont realise the impact a few words can have on somebody and they could be [walking on thin ice] already and your harsh words could be the ones that break that ice. [rest easy] angel you didnt deserve what came to you less than3

Sulli meaning & definition 1 of Sulli.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Sulli around the world.